Our aim is to provide a quality service in our friendly and welcoming 8 bedroom bed and breakfast. The following statement is a summary. If you have any specific questions please feel free to call us and we will endeavour to help.
Please note Weymouth Sands is our home and guests are permitted to enter solely by prior arrangement. The general public has no rights of entry to our property or any other rights except by our express permission. Guests have the right to reasonable expectation of privacy.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01305 839022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Express set down point is 400 metres away, outside Marks & Spencers on the town side of the Esplanade.
- The railway station is 1Km away. Taxis are always available for train arrivals.
- There is paid street car parking on the roads outside, with normal height kerbs and no gradients. There is a large public car park about 250 yards away behind the Pavilion. Permits are available from us for the on-street parking.
- Assistance with luggage is offered to guests.
- The entrance is accessed by concrete slab paths, with four stone steps leading upto the entrance, with level flooring into the guest lounge and dining area. There is no alternative level entrance.
- The buildings are lit externally by floodlights at night.
- Weymouth Sands b&b is non-smoking throughout the premises.
- Entrance is into the guest dining area, lounge and stairs to Guest rooms.
- A bell is provided in the entrance hall to call for assistance.
- Guest check-in is from 2.30pm to 8.30pm, we are usually available at other times.
- Guests are escorted to rooms and facilities explained.
- Stairwells are well lit, decorated in light colours and have contrasting short pile fitted carpets.
Guest Areas – General
- Guest dining room and lounge has a level floor with short pile fitted carpets.
- There are fitted carpets to the stairs and all guest rooms.
- Guest rooms are arranged on three upper floors.
- There are two flights of stairs per floor. (with 9 and 7 steps).
- The general public is not permitted to enter any part of the guest house without prior arrangement – therefore your rights to privacy are protected at all times.
Dining Room & Lounge
- Breakfast is served from 8.30 until 9.00am in the dining room on the ground floor.
- Square 4-leg dining tables have leg space of 67cm high.
- The dining chairs (without arms) are fairly light and can be repositioned.
- Vegetarian meals are provided on request. Other dietry requirements can usually be catered for with prior notice.
- Access to all bedrooms is via stairs, The rooms are fitted with secure lockable doors. Guests are provided with keys to the entrance and their own room.
- All rooms have flat screen remote controlled freeview televisions.
- Extra bedside lighting and shaver mirror lights are provided in all rooms.
- All rooms are bright, well lit and decorated in light colours with contrasting fitted short pile carpets, laminate flooring in bathrooms..
- All rooms have radiators with thermostatic control valves.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC (Ensuite)
- Shower cubicles have a stepover/edge of about 14cm high.
- The basins are about 86cm high.
- The toilets are about 46cm high.
- All double rooms are en-suite, with showers.
- Single rooms have shared toilet facilities.
- An iron and ironing board are available on request.
- Hairdryers are available on request.
- Sorry, NO Pets.
- Free for Guests.